a massacre.
this garetto found me unprepared, many kilometers and legs with ricotta inside.
leave from Milan to the 12, after nearly missing the train for half an hour in front of the station carousing O_o. Unexpectedly, we find the bike car already occupied all, a dozen fissatini had already boarded with us do fifteen at the beginning ... the controller insisted that we went down the train, but then making the rounds of the carriages felt that the problems were quite different .
departure, after buying a mappetta and a piada, we explain how the situation a bit tender. is valentine (Almost) so we have to give proof of our ammmmore facing a series of tests (the first is taking a picture with a girl / boy that give you kisses of ), most obviously complete all check. viaaaaa, 92 crisitiani that gun down the stairs of the fountain of the Parco del Valentino, I stop just a moment to take the picture (thanks lavinia, although it was ttuto inutileee aaaaa) and then I join in the big group that goes into mass to the first check, on top of a super steep mountain, where we expect the manifest.
cheks 7, and return to the Parco del Valentino, a sign on the whole map and delivery with Henry and ruggeroilcantante naos. after a couple of reds and a fall You will lose them -_-"... I do check in a couple of lonely, nothing special, stamp on the manifest and then back pedaling. In the meantime tell us to bring a bouquet of flowers upon arrival (detachment of the branches O_o cut from a tree) and make us gofniare a balloon, that cute heart-shaped ... I hate, I'm running short of breath super mixed mouth and make me blow up a balloon? uahua arrived ... via Montevideo I do go to valentino to horror ... BUT I missed a check, I folded the map to see nn the part north (via Domodossola ) and I had not realized that there was a check (by now ' another part of town). vomiting. the guys in the shop laugh at me. I get back in the saddle and get back in the center city, the bill market and the streetparede after check kappa, together we go back to the valentine ... race over ... noooooooo, there are two additional check, we are again cross turin, on the road are the atria IRIS members, and we make check I am death, deliver us another goal, of course, on the other side of town, above the bit to the north. Valentino returned to the rest alone, IRDIE spring (EDIT seems who have not dropped a shit, and they came at the end: D) I go back to square convinced Carrara ... a shack in the bottled water sold me the happiness to the euro, I had never bought it after I stopped checking the time, too late, too tired and return to the machine to go with others to premizazione. Beer + buffet they deserve, Turin meetings with more or less friendly and awards, the ranking followed nn'l'ho time, look before the official results giving a bad impression that I do lose credibility. The
Drim tim, split in the race, he returned to Milan to head high, because the fairy is located 2 donnettta, and me and we took off by naos throat ( naos half of the race was stopped in the worst bar turin drinking amaretto with his 70 O_o).
thanks to those who organized, it takes the bad (although the location was so ammmmore), who pushed me and especially to the Miss with the newspaper that he was in the car below.
swear, next time, the water I brought from home.
paceeeeeez.
0 comments:
Post a Comment