Sunday, June 6, 2010

Patty Manterola Disnuda

beer and sausages: the day after

10.30 am on that day and Milanotiamo DRIM TIM sign of being in great shape: I lack a pedal crank and the entire Ste.
reclaim the fly the missing pieces and we join with nose, Ben, Bozo and Rocks for the machine.
moving to Bologna and work out a brilliant idea: do not eat in roadside restaurants, Bolo expect that there is good food! The idea would also be good on paper, but we arrived at between 14.30 and replacement (or almost complete assembly as in the case of Ste) chariot, and several Bozo fuck that hole, you do the 15.15 and we are on an empty stomach and without a map. The shrine is indicated to CIAB out to be closed, then we go on arrival in the hope that some divine intervention to resolve the situation.
In fact, God is busy with something else, so it's up to Tomaradze yield me a banana and a little 'chocolate he had brought for the race. It occurs to me a thirst Executioner and Piazza Carducci is not a shadow of water fountains.
The heat goes crazy, so we decided to form a critical mass section, also motivated by the recovery Ste backbone and a sacrosanct my hangover (I wanted to take a painkiller, but without having eaten ...).
Party and calmly we head to the first check, where we meet the mother of Nicole.
Here, the scream of "we're counting on Nasolini" me and Ste abandon the race and go for a ride Bolo.
I'm signing my manifest to Lavinia, so she can continue the race despite having lost her.
After the ride join us for the awards and find out that I won the altruism, then I'm going home with a nice strap-on! One thing
rode a bit ': perhaps I could even put his head well placed. But in the end that's okay ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment