Nothing outfit today, but just a little bit of healthy self-advertising! XD
for a couple of years now I have given to the testing of various materials to create jewelry and accessories, sewing and even some little thing for me.
So I created a sort of mark, which is precisely Kira's Creations!
Lately I have focused on the use of two-component casting resin, it gives me a lot soddisfazioni, e quando mi ricordo di non trascurarle, mi dò anche alle mie adorate stoffine, cucendo borse e cerchietti vari.
Ecco qualche esempio dei miei ultimi lavori ^___^
No outfit today, but just a little bit of self-advertising! XD
Since a couple of years now, I have started to try various materials to create jewelry and accessories, and even some little thing of sewing for me.
So I created a sort of brand, which is Kira's Creations !
Lately I have focused on the use of casting resin, it gives me a lot of satisfaction, and when I remember not to neglect them, I use my beloved cute fabrics, sewing bags and are hairband.Here Some examples of my recent works ^___^
If you like to follow you can become a fan of my Facebook page contrary, I take this opportunity to ask you to spread it, that the achievement of the 2000 fans will start a giveaway!
Or you can follow my blog creative ... although lately it is a bit neglected!
And finally, this weekend will be held again in Milan, Cosplay, and I'll be there again insieme a Queenberry con il nostro banchetto, se siete in zona passate a salutarmi! ^_____^
If you would like to follow me, you can become a fan of my Facebook page , and I take this opportunity to ask you to spread it: at the achievement of the 2000 fans I will start a giveaway!Or you can follow my creative blog ... although it's in Italian only, and lately it is a bit neglected!And finally, this weekend will be held Fumettopoli in Milan, and I'll be there again with a stall, along with Queenberry; if you're in the area passed to say hello! ^_____^
0 comments:
Post a Comment