Thursday, November 18, 2010

Where's The Best Place To Buy L Shaped Sofa

Black and Pink outfit

Black and pink outfit

shirt, leggings - Ideas +
skirt, handmade by me
Boots - Evans
hairband - handmade, from Camden Town
Bag-Zara
Earrings, ring, necklace - Primark
Bracelet-Chinese shop

Black and pink outfit - accessories


I'm not used to wearing skirts, I started to do so after years only because of the Gothic Lolita (which basically includes only skirts XD) and I must admit that the thing I like, because it gives me the chance to experience .. . so, thanks to my recent passion for lace and a box of stuff in my shop offeta remnants of confidence, I decided to make myself a skirt. Lace. Rosa. Short. In short, per me un evento epocale ecco! XD
Ho preso spunto da questa gonna by Beth Ditto at Evans (sono monotona, lo so! >_ <) ed è molto semplice da fare: con due fasce elastiche sopra e sotto, del pizzo rosa foderato con del raso nero... e questo è il risultato!

I'm not used to wear skirts, I've started again after years becouse of the Gothic Lolita, and I have to admit that I like them: I have the possibilty to try new combinations... so, following my recent passion for lace, and after I've found out a good occasion in my prefered fabrics shop, I've decided to sew a skirt for myself. Of lace. Pink. Short. I mean, a really big event for me! XD
I've used as model
this skirt by Beth Ditto at Evans (yeah, I'm monotonous, I know! >_ <) and it's really simple: with two bands of stretchy fabric above and below, some pink lace and black satin... and this is the result!


0 comments:

Post a Comment