Friday, December 3, 2010

Andys Life/games/games

Fumettopoli again!

As I told you, last week I participate again with the stand Cosplay of my creations, with her friend Queenberry .
It 's always a fun part in these comics convention!
XD And here is my gothic lolita outfit for two days:

As I Told you last week, I participated again at Fumettopoli with the stand of my creations, with my friend Queenberry .
It 's always a fun join this comics convention! XD
And this were my gothic lolita outfits for two days:



Fumettopoli 2° outfit


Cutsew, skirt , headband- handmade by me
cardigan, ebay
pettycoat - taobao
tights - We love colors
shoes - Antaina (taobao)
rings - chinese shop
necklace, - handmade by Queenberry
earrings , primark


Fumettopoli 1° outfit


shirt, Anna
house cardigan, skirt - handmade bye me
pettycoat - taobao
tights - We love colors
shoes - bodyline
headband - Accessorize
rings - Chinese shop, handmade by me
necklace, bracelet, earrings, handmade by me

0 comments:

Post a Comment