Thursday, December 9, 2010

Female Domination In Mainstreem Movies

Coral and brown outfit

For this outfit I used unusual colors for me (in clothing and make-up) the coral and brown.
In my closet the predominant color is very dark black, but recently I decided to broaden my horizons while still trying to use the blue and, of course, brown.
For the first time I wore my brand new brown boots bought on Duo boots: they are by no means cheap, but they are really quality, and above all, I have found so far per il mio polpaccione! XD
La borsa la adoro, peccato non riuscirla ad usare così spesso come vorrei ç_ç

For this outfit I used unusual colors for me (in clothing and makeup), coral and brown.
In my closet the black color is definitely predominant, but recently I decided to broaden my horizons, trying to use even blue and, of course, brown.
For the first time I wore my brand new brown boots purchased from
Duo boots , they aren't exactly cheap, but they are really quality, and above all, they fit my big calf! XD
The love the bag, too bad could not use it as often as I would like ç_ç



Coral outfit

T-shirt - New look
Jeans - Bon Prix
Cardigan - handmade by me
Shoes - Duo boots
hairband - found in Camden Town
Earrings - gift
rings - handmade by Danielle Pupa, by me
Bag - Shop in Bologna

Coral outfit - accessories

3

0 comments:

Post a Comment