It's cold!
I come from is already snowed a little, and I hope it snows quast'anno as little as possible, not at all love the snow!
Or rather, I would love if I were on vacation in the mountains, but having to take the car for daily commute to work, snow multiply the inconvenience!
However, I must say that I do not mind the cold, I prefer the muggy heat of the plains where I live.
And to combat the low temperatures and winter greyness, that's better than some warm and colorful accessory?
It's cold!
Here in the north of Italy where I live, it's Already snowed a little, and I hope this year it will snow as little as possible, I do not like it!
Well, Actually I would love if I were on vacation in the mountains, But as I have to take the car daily to go work, that's really bothersome!
However, I must say that i do not mind the cold, I prefer it Rather Than the muggy summer heat of the plain WHERE I live.
And to face the low winter temperatures and the greyness, Is There Anything Better Than Some warm and colorful accessories?
I'm not a great lover of hats, but these are really cute
I'm not a great lover of hats, But These Are Really Cute
I come from is already snowed a little, and I hope it snows quast'anno as little as possible, not at all love the snow!
Or rather, I would love if I were on vacation in the mountains, but having to take the car for daily commute to work, snow multiply the inconvenience!
However, I must say that I do not mind the cold, I prefer the muggy heat of the plains where I live.
And to combat the low temperatures and winter greyness, that's better than some warm and colorful accessory?
It's cold!
Here in the north of Italy where I live, it's Already snowed a little, and I hope this year it will snow as little as possible, I do not like it!
Well, Actually I would love if I were on vacation in the mountains, But as I have to take the car daily to go work, that's really bothersome!
However, I must say that i do not mind the cold, I prefer it Rather Than the muggy summer heat of the plain WHERE I live.
And to face the low winter temperatures and the greyness, Is There Anything Better Than Some warm and colorful accessories?
I'm not a great lover of hats, but these are really cute
I'm not a great lover of hats, But These Are Really Cute
Maybe combined with shoe
Maybe with a scarf
by Queenberry
by Heidi Seeker
Swimmer
Indeed I usually use earmuffs
Usually I prefere the earmuffs
on etsy
And when its cold I put the gloves!
And when it's really cold I wear gloves!
by Heidi Seeker
Angelic Pretty
0 comments:
Post a Comment