Ho visto questa bella inititive sul blog di Anika ( in realtà , io sarò una delle girls who have something to her *_*), and as think is a great idea that I like the little things handmade , I like to create and love swap; this is something that certainly amuse me!
Here's how it works :
"Pay It Forward 2011 .... I promise of do something hand for the first five people checommenteranno below. They will
to turn write this post and do something for the first five commenting .
Rules are that must be handmade you , and must receive before the end of 2011 .
So, the first five people who leave a comment receive hand something from me ^ ^
sure to leave your contacts ( or e-mail address a blog) so that I can ask address, when I'll be ready to send gifts ^__^
E non dimenticate di continuare a diffondere l' amore e fare anche voi lo stesso post!
I've seen this nice inititive on Anika's blog (actually, I'll be one of the girls who will get something from her *_*), and since I think it's a great idea, I love handmade stuff, I love crafting and I love to swaps, this is something I enjoy to do!
Here is how it works:
" Pay it forward 2011 .... I promise to make something handmade for the first five people who comment.
They must in turn post this and make something for the first five who comment on their status.
The rules are it has to be handmade by you, and they must receive it before 2011 ends."
So, the first five people who will leave a comment will get something handmade by me ^^
Be sure to leave your contacts (email, or a blog's address) so that I can ask you your address, when I'll be ready to sent your gift ^__^
And don't forget to continue to spread the love and do the same post!
Places available :
Se ci saranno abbastanza commenti magari deciderò di farne 10, so there is time a year!
If there are enough comments Might decide to make 10, since there's a whole year of time!
1. dolcepandistelle
2. Alessia
3.
4.
5.
Se ci saranno abbastanza commenti magari deciderò di farne 10, so there is time a year!
If there are enough comments Might decide to make 10, since there's a whole year of time!
1. dolcepandistelle
2. Alessia
3.
4.
5.
0 comments:
Post a Comment