I know I'm a little late for Christmas outfit, now we are already in ' New Year holidays are about to end, etc ... but my camera was lost, so ...
Anyway, I mainly celebrate on Christmas Eve, we do one thing very quiet with close relatives (my sister, my parents, my two uncles and grandparents), as usual we never make lunches and there is excessive the rounds of relatives ... maybe we're a little anti-social! XD
At Christmas and then in the evening I went to dance, I'm not a big disco-goers, especially because I just too old to hold certain night hours
XD Anyway, here's my outfit: you say, the crown may have been a little pretentious? But I thought that one day there might even be a party!
I know I'm a little late for Christmas outfit, We're Already in the New Year, the holidays are about to end, etc ... But Was lost my camera, I know ...
Anyway, I celebrated the Christmas Eve Mainly Rather Than The Christmas day, I Usually Have a quite simple dinner with my close relatives (my sister, my parents, my two uncles and my grandparents), we never make an exorbitant dinner and we don't go meeting other relatives ... maybe we're a little anti-social! XD
So at Christmas evening I went to dance, I'm not a big disco-goers, especially because I'm just too old to come home at a certain time in the night XD
Anyway, here's my outfit: was the crown a little pretentious? But since it was a party day I thought "Why not?"
Shirt- Upim
trausers - kaibi
Boots - Evans
Hairband - Primark
bracelet - handmade by me
Necklace - Bershka
Earrings, Terranova
bag, Zara
trausers - kaibi
Boots - Evans
Hairband - Primark
bracelet - handmade by me
Necklace - Bershka
Earrings, Terranova
bag, Zara
The lipstick is a recent purchase and I love it! I bought it online from Lime Crime when there was a sale, and if it were not for the wonderful color, even the packaging with the unicorn would convince me to buy it! *___*
The lipstick is a recent purchase and I love it! I bought it online from Lime Crime When There Was a salt, and if it wern't for the wonderful color, just the packaging with the unicorn Would Convinced me to buy it! *___*
0 comments:
Post a Comment