Thursday, January 20, 2011

Local Basketball Open Gym Manahawkin Nj

Want! Peter Pan collar

I saw the collar "Peter Pan" in a couple of shops on-line, and I know that soon so I'll give a little shopping!
I always liked the round neckline, in the past I got this shirt, just the idea of \u200b\u200busing this type of collar, but making it bigger and neckline.
Now I'd like to experiment with a crew neck.

I saw the "Peter Pan" collar in a couple of online shops, and I think That I'll Probably Make Some shopping soon!
I always liked the round neckline, in the past I have made this shirt , the idea of \u200b\u200busing this type of collar, But making it bigger and with A Deeper neckline.
Now I'd like to try with the crew neck.




Asos




How cute idea is also to use one detachable and can be positioned to give a touch more in a single-shirts, maybe a fantasy usandone leaders to solid or vice versa.

Also A nice idea is to use a detachable one to add a cute detail to simple t-shirt, maybe using to print on fabric solid colors or vice versa.






On etsy




On Etsy

On Etsy I think I'll try to cucirmene one or two, if I find a fabric that inspires me: here are some tutorials on how to achieve it!

I think I'll try to sew one or two, if I find a fabric That inspires me: Here are some tutorials on how to make it!










A Peter Pan collar and faux fur jacket or cardigan to adorn
Peter Pan collar and faux fur to use with cardigans or jackets




0 comments:

Post a Comment