Thursday, January 6, 2011

Temperature Detector Circuit Diagram

New Year's Eve Outfit

I have not done anything special this New Year dinner at a friend's house and then to the disco, but I enjoyed it.
And oddly enough, are not crazy to try to wear something special: the last year is without doubt the best opportunity to really daring, I would say that the exaggeration is never enough! XD
The dress and leggings I had taken some time, thanks recently and I would say my lasting passion for lace , even if I had not yet had the opportunity to wear them.
And I'd insist on wanting to wear gold, and I would say that it abounded with accessories! XD
The belt and the necklace that I made because I could not find anything that I sodisfacesse to match the dress.


I have not done anything special this New Year's Eve, just a dinner at the home with Some friends and then we're gone to the disco, But I enjoyed it.
Oddly enough, I did not go crazy to try to wear something special: the New Year's Eve is without doubt the best opportunity to really give, That I would say the exaggeration is never enough! XD
I've bought the dress and the leggings some time ago, thanks to the recent and lasting passion for lace .
And I absolutely wanted to wear gold, and I would say that I've abounded with it in the accessories! XD
I made myself the belt and the necklace because I could not find anything that I liked to match the dress.



Dress, leggins - Yours
Shoes - Primark
bracelet - local shop
Necklace, belt - handmade by me
Earrings, baixia
Headband - Accessories
bag, Benetton




0 comments:

Post a Comment