Last Saturday I went to see my first musical to theater, to Flashdance!
've always been a fan of the movie, and when I started reading around the advertisement in the Italian version of the musical I immediately thought that I would just like to see it. The opportunity arose when a friend told me that where she works she would organize a "business trip" to go see the spectacle: free day in Milan, and in the evening at the theater.
Shopping and Flashdance, how could I not grasp at the chance? The musical
XD I loved it! Good music, good actors with amazing voices, amazing sets, there was a band playing live (I though I noticed at the end, because it was hidden at the end and they lit). I hope to be able to go see other shows!
Last Saturday i went for the fist time to see a musical at the theater: Flashdance!
I've Always Been a fan of the movie, And When I started reading around the advertise of the Italian musical Immediately I thought That I would have liked to see it. The opportunity arose when a friend told me that where she works it would be organized a "company trip" : free day in Milan, and the evening at the theater to see the show.
Shopping and Flashdance, how could I not grasp at the chance? XD
I loved the musicals! Nice songs, good actors with amazing voices, spectacular sets, there was a band who played live (I noticed this at the end though, because it was hidden). I hope to be able to go see other shows!
Per l'occasione ho pensato ad un outfit comodo, visto che sarei stata in giro per negozi, e ho sfoggiato i miei nuovi stivali di Duo boot.
That site is my own salvation, despite the exorbitant prices, at least I'm always sure of finding the type of boot I'm looking for!
For this occasion I thought of a comfortable outfit, since I would be shopping around, and I Took the chance to wear my new boots Duo.
That site is my own salvation, Despi the exorbitant prices, at least I'm always sure of finding the type of boot I'm looking for!
Yours Dress-shirt - Bon Prix
Leggins - Ideas +
Boots - Duo boots
hairband - Primark
Ring - Chinese shop
Necklace - Accessorize
0 comments:
Post a Comment