I knew the chain H & M about 6 years ago when I went to Sweden to find a friend who was there with the Erasmus project.
The things that struck me the most were two: the first is really, there was an H & M store at practically every corner, and the second was almost always find a department dedicated to plus sizes. Things were quite nice and young, and I had a lot of spending, enthusiastic about it! Then
H & M has become increasingly in Italy and I am already a foretaste of raids in the "large size" of the store closest to me. Prediction was never more wrong: so far there's only one store H & M in Italian which I have found this elusive plus-size line.
So I thought it was no longer in production, or at least I have never raised the problem by classifying the store as "accessible only to shoes and accessories ", wrong again, because this line exists, and I discovered through the store on-line H & M .
So I said that my problem was solved, I would have given to shopping online line!
And again, yet another prediction was more wrong: H & M sends in several European countries but not in Italy. Ah, thank you!
So again I put down the cravings, crying for no possibility of buy this beautiful sweater on which I left my heart, when a few weeks ago I received yet another slap in the face of H & M. And
'out in early March a collection that will be called H&M Inclusive , che viene così presentata:
"This spring H&M presents Inclusive – a one-off collection of colourful and feminine fashion with lots of attitude in a wider than usual range of sizes. The twenty pieces will be available in sizes 32-54 and will be sold exclusively through H&M Online from early March. The collection includes figure-flattering party dresses in 50’s styles with large polka dots and rose patterns, as well as skirts, tops, cardigans and lingerie following the same theme. "
In pratica, 20 pezzi vari, con tante frappe, colori e fantasie adorabili in una larghissima gamma di taglie.
I honestly do not know if I dared to one of the dresses shown in previw, but the point is that even if I wanted to, my problem is not the size, but the availability: for a change of the sale items will be only through the online shop . What
not send in Italy.
Thank you for considering H & Mj
I Discovered H & M about 6 years ago When I Went to Sweden to find a friend who was there with the Erasmus project.
The Things That Were Most mostly I liked the two: the first is That There Was an H & M store at Almost Every Corner, and the second in Every store Was That There Was a department dedicated to plus sizes. The clothes were quite cute and young, and I had a lot of shopping, enthusiastic about it!
Then many H&M stores opened in Italy, and I dreamed about shopping in their plus sizes department of the closest store. My prediction couldn't have been more wrong: so far there's not one H&M store in Italy in which I have found this plus-size line.
So I thought it was no longer in production, or at least I have never raised the problem again by classifying the store as "accessible only to shoes and accessories". I was wrong again, because this line exists, and I discovered it through the on-line store of H&M.
My problem was solved, I would have shop on-line!
And yet, another wrong prediction: H&M ships to several European countries but not to Italy. Ah! Thanks a lot!
So again I put down my hopes, crying for not being able to buy this beautiful sweater on which I left my heart, when a few weeks ago I received another "slap in the face" from H & M.
In March will be released a collection that will be called H&M Inclusive , which is presented as follows:
This spring H & M presents Inclusive - a one-off collection of colorful and feminine fashion with lots of attitude in a Wider than usual range of sizes. The twenty pieces will be available in sizes 32-54 and will be sold through Exclusively Online from H & M early March. The collection includes figure-flattering party dresses in 50's styles with large polka dots and rose patterns, as well as skirts, tops, cardigans and lingerie Following The Same theme.
In practice, 20 varius pieces, with lots of frills, lovely colors and patterns in a very wide range of sizes.
I honestly don't know if I would dare to wear one of the dresses shown in previw, but the point is that even if I wanted to, my problem is not the size, but the availability: the collection will be sell only through the online shop .
That does not ship to Italy.
Thank you for consideration the H & Mj
0 comments:
Post a Comment