Thursday, March 10, 2011

Alfa Insurance, Brentwood, Tn

What a beautiful day and WELCOME TO THE SOUTH THE ORPHANAGE

(Gennaro Nunziante, 2011) and (Luca Minieri, 2010)

talking to my boyfriend with whom in terms of taste film, literature and music have little in common now, I was pointed out that I'm too "schematic."
Now let me explain: I am interested in short, a certain number of things, certain genres, writers / directors precise, well-defined musical influences and favors when one of my passions are my choices along those lines. And it's true. Already admitted in an old post of being a racist and probably so are music in film and literature. And even if I like the bottom is fun to be.
Well, I have my tastes, which I find, however, far from being a crime. The rest just attracts me and I have no interest. We
some concrete examples: in my library there are hundreds of titles waiting to be read, things that I have accumulated over time, gifts, etc ... things that at least 90% arouse my interest. I want to clarify that these are books of various kinds, the authors of various backgrounds and of different ages. Just to let you understand that there are 100 numbers Tex, for example. That said
always talking and by example, why should I read a book by Fabio Flight ?
not that I dislike or that, but ... between all the stuff I have read Flight I do not care, I believe that would draw more satisfaction from a million other things and then not read it. Point. Same thing for movies. Same thing for music.
My wife pointed out to me (perhaps rightly so, I do not know) that preclude it but I can try something else that maybe you might like. Can it be? You may still prefer to read more.

In short, the end of the day I tried to watch a couple of films which normally I would not have approached it considers to a priori a bit ', if I may, of bullshit.

What a beautiful day is bullshit. Fucked up by € 42 million-odd of the collection but still a crap (and this says a lot). The film on the whole it may look, Checco Zalone tears also a few laughs (less than you might think though) and the plot is a pretext to exploit the quirky humor and language of the actor Puglia. It plays on stereotypes of southern dell'Italietta recommendations on the type of ignorance and sometimes ingenuity.
course to watch the movie and then the proceeds that are collected white hair.

Checco want to make the policeman as his uncle, an influential figure in the village (and is the uncle), rejected the examination is recycled several times, thanks to a recommendation, as a security guard at the Cathedral of Milan.
Farah is a North African who together with his brother want to blast the Madonna (???). Will use Checco to reach his goal. Try to guess how it ends? Good, so (or almost). Among
sgrammaticature, exaggerations about the customs of the southern type endless ceremonies and countless lunches, recommendations, etc ... The film comes at the end like a glass of cool water. Tasteless. Reflections on the state of the country and bad habits of the Italians, if desired, are watered.
really a film inexplicable success, according EVER built in Italy behind only Avatar . Mah!

phenomenon similar to Welcome to the South. Sixth EVER built in Italy after Avatar , What a beautiful day, Titanic, Life is Beautiful and Alice in Wonderland . Mah! While the
sottolinenado blunder of receipts for the two films, I must say that this Welcome to the South is at least much more fun than the first.
Meanwhile there is a consistent pattern even if granted. It 's a game to load the stereotypes and differences between North and South, between Milan and Naples, a little 'what he did De Crescenzo with much more grace in Thus Spake Bellavista .

Bisio, director of a post office in the province of Milan, dream transfer to the capital. Transfer strongly backed by his wife, Angela Finocchiaro . To have a better chance
masquerading as disabled, you will be caught and punished by two years transferred to the South
The wife refuses to follow him of course, sets the boundaries of reality, which leaves him with body armor, greets his as if they were to see them ever again, and the like. Everything is greatly loaded, but often actually funny.
arrives in Castellabate and has to overcome the obstacle of different culture, considered inferior. Slowly, you get used to, become attached to people and colleagues, discovered that the sun is better than fog, the sea best of the city, at least the coffee and so on.
Again nothing special but at least you ride with more flavor and the fact that they always put the load on the 11 things you talk makes it more fun.


Well, I did this rift and I watched these two films.
I came a stomach ache? No, of course not.
If I had not seen them I would miss something? No, Of course not.
I enjoyed? In some moments, yes, let's face it.

So why do I have this sort of refusal to look at things that do not fall now in my interests? Am I crazy? Myopic? (Also) cinematically racist?

If instead of these two films I had chosen two of the ones that intrigue me I saw two movies better?
Perhaps this is the problem, because I'm 99.99% sure that the answer is ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment