Friday, March 11, 2011

Voyager Xl Sports Cargo Carrier



Of course sometimes you just really little. This morning I went out with my wife, we took Laura to kindergarten, even to school Laura's mother if not ail, we went grocery shopping and we went home.

Then I went out for a walk (and the quote is not accidental). I had to go to pay the heating and go on sale.

It 's a beautiful day. I love the days that once fell within the definition of half-season, we all know what time period no longer exist.

When you go out but not yet covered in cold weather, the sun lights the day but not too warm and the air is crisp and looks clean even in the city.
I also have the good fortune to live in a place that when you go out, especially in the morning this week, seems to be in the country.
almost absolute silence, very low traffic, roads almost inaccessible.
The city, Turin in particular, less than five minutes on foot.
A feeling of peace and serenity that can not tarnish the fact of having to pay the heating (and we all know that spending is heating).

's a feeling mainly due to time by almost metereopatico.

enough to have a very little bit 'of peace, why should someone try to take it off to people at all costs? In a fund could not take much, the right.
Why am convinced that on Monday and all week I'll have to mess with it again?
And not just me. I'm not one with the incazzatura easy, at least I was not. Indeed
I'm worse, I realize.

really does not take much. On let's all a bit 'commitment.
rompeteci not balls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment