Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Reliability Hiv Test 8 Weeks

CAPRICORN ONE

(Peter Hyams, 1978)

In my ignorance I approached this movie with a totally erroneous conviction. I sat on the couch with the idea of \u200b\u200bwatching a science fiction movie. Among the film's title and opening a space launch had put two and two. Unfortunate that this Once the result has not been a good four. This

Capricorn One is a film that owes much to the atmosphere found in many other films of the '70s. A story that puts us once again in front of plots and conspiracies enacted by the Government of the United States of America. Sci-fi there is even a shadow.

It starts precisely with the launch of the spacecraft Capricorn 1 that as the space program cost a lot of effort and the same money, will lead man on Mars.

Everything is ready for launch, the interests at stake, especially economic, are many.

The three astronauts Charles Brubaker, Peter Willis and John Walker are about to realize his dream of their lives, families watch them admired.

few minutes before the launch but the crew is sent away from the spacecraft in total secrecy. The Capricorn One take off completely empty.

bitter disappointment for the three pilots which will explain the reason for the decision taken by the project. The same will be asked to hold the dirt game put in place to preserve the usual strong powers.

The situation is unclear, the staff of Houston ignores what happened but over time someone notices that does not add up. Not everything fits perfectly.

A technician in Houston, a journalist, the wife of one of the pilots, each of them with a piece in hand to solve the puzzle.

We are in the register of a thriller, not a conspiracy of some lands in science fiction. The cast is composed of excellent character, stands Elliot Gould in the role of the journalist who tries to get to grips with the matter. The three astronauts are familiar faces from the film at that time: James Brolin, Josh's dad ( Brubaker), Sam Waterston (Willis) and a OJ Simpson (Walker) still far from the pages of crime.

The story, clearly inspired by the assumptions that deny the man's visit to the moon, runs well throughout the first part of the movie suffers from some slowness in the second and offers a final scene that is a bit 'too' loaded ". Exaggeration of music, slow motion and I, personally, would like to see a few more minutes. I wanted to see what was going on as they passed the closing credits. I do not know what I mean.

I really like the cinema of the 70s. Even for just the type of image, the settings, the cars, the views of the city. This, too, so I'm not sorry C1. And 'certain But around that there is definitely better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment