Last week I went to Florence to find friends who I met on a forum to swap, then we can say that was a sort of mini-metting. As always when I meet the "Swappin" was a beautiful day, focusing on gossip and shopping!
I have the opportunity to emphasize my recent obsession with the passion-pink coral: the jacket was a bit of a gamble, I'm not used to using colors so bright for outerwear, but the model I liked when I saw it, largely because of the belt, and then I throw myself!
I forgot to take pictures outfit without the jacket, then we say that this is a post of half outfit.
Last week i went to Florence to meet Some friends, I've Known Them in a swap forum, So We Can Say It Was A mini-metting! As always When I meet the "Swap girls," It Was a beautiful day, with a lot of talking and shopping!
I Took the chance to show my recent obsession with the passion-pink coral color: the jacket Was a bit of a gamble, I'm not used to wear colors this bright for outerwear, but the I liked the shape when I saw it, mostly because of the belt.
I forgot to take pictures of the outfit without the jacket, let's say that this is an half-outfit post.
Jacket - New Look
jeans - Ben Prix
Boots - Duoboots
Bag, earrings, ring - Primark
Hairband - found in Camden, London
0 comments:
Post a Comment