Monday, March 14, 2011

Greeting And Speeches

TRICOLORE

On March 17 approaches, the celebration for the 150th anniversary of the unification of Italy is at the door.
After much talk of celebration / party no, not that the profit could never give way for once, the time has come.

What can those who rightly and transportation wants to show his affection for the Fatherland, I mean our land, not the ridiculous ruling class that rules us or the current state of the country, not confuse.

What then? And 'course, expose the flag. Noble gesture that for once not only coincides with the approach of the World Cup but with a recurrence for once a bit 'higher say.

One thing I wanted to say Italians: This flag appendiamola straight please!

The Tricolore is Green, White, Red. It is not optional. It is not Red, White, Green.

Today the street with my wife we \u200b\u200bhave seen a bit 'of everything.

The most frequent is the flag on the other hand, lift your eyes and look at the top: Red / White / Green. On the balconies, the neighbors with the flag in the correct position, but they do not. I say, you have doubts? E 'serious but at least look around.

One exhibited the flag of France. From a distance I thought, "will fade, a strange green." I approached, Blue

Someone was just setting out flags other: perhaps the Fiom, the mountain communities.

One is able to attack the flag vertically. He had an ok auction, follow me? On the side of the auction there was Green. But neither was the Red. There were all three colors, is vertical, but I say.

Boys, Green, White, Red. In that order. Green is the color of the grass, you can not go wrong. White is milk, not chocolate. Red is blood.

We should stay inside. A little effort, you do things right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment