Non avrei pubblicato questo outfit, che ritengo piuttosto ordinario, se non per un unico particolare: le scarpe!
They were one of the purchases made in London, are Irregular Choice, and simply love them: they have a little heel, which helps propel the figure, are very comfortable, I like the shape and the bow on the front ... the only problem? The color!
This model was in three colors: red, black and green, and since I have several black and red shoes, I thought it was a smart move to change a bit, and I opted for the green ... bad move!
I can not match them, because I discovered that there is nothing in my wardrobe of green! And even among my accessories ... I swear, I was a little bit because of my schoko about 40 headbands I have not found one that matches the shoes! XD But
siccome mi piacciono troppo, dovrò escogitare qualcosa per poterle abbinare al meglio... perchè mi sa che cercare di richiamere il colore delle scarpe col make up non funzioni un granchè! XD
I wouldn't have published this outfit, I think it's pretty ordinary, if not for one particular: the shoes!
They are one of my London purchases, they're by Irregular Choice , and I simply love them: they have a small heel, which helps the figure, are very comfortable, I like the shape and the bows on the front ... the only problem? The color!
This model came in three colors: red, black and green; and since I have several black and red shoes, I thought it was a smart thing to make a change, and I opted for the green ones... bad move!
I can' t match them, because I discovered that there is no green in my wardrobe! And among my accessories as well ... I swear, I was a little bit schocked when I found out that among all my 40 and more headbands, none matches the shoes! XD
But since I like them so much, I'll have to come up with something... because I guess that trying to use the make up to remember the color of the shoes doesn't work very well! XD
Per Pan collar long tunic - New Look
jeans - Bon Prix
Shoes - Irregular choice
hairband, necklace - Accessorize
0 comments:
Post a Comment