Friday, February 25, 2011

Drgon Ball Bulma Boobs

VISIONS MUSIC BOX 5 - Just One Of Those Days

Yesterday alluded in one of those posts, singer Fred Durst and his band, Limp Bizkit . Representatives of tamarri Nu-Metal , current resulting from the linking sounds hard metal toto and Rap and Hip-hop sounds, the group has assets of Jacksonville half a dozen albums and more than 50 million records sold (source wikipedia , I write because I really seem to many). The scene where the

contend that those in a different way can be considered the band's two frontmen. So much tamarro, egocentric and apparently rude and presumptuous Fred Durst, is so laconic, iconic and seemingly quiet guitarist Wes Borland . Let us

the video of the piece I mentioned yesterday, "is just one of those days / when you do not want to wake up / everything went to hell / all suck" ... one of those days wrong word.

Who believes that music must necessarily be sun heart love is taken away. This is a piece tamarro, arrogant, foul-mouthed, violent and liberating ...

I am Bizkit tamarri be wonderful no doubt about it, but have shot a very respectable, their second album, the one from which comes this Break Stuff I liked a lot ... the rest a bit 'less.

Break Stuff - Sonisphere 2009



It's Just One of Those Days When You Do not Want

wake up Everything is fucked Everybody sux

You do not really know why But You Want justify

Rippin' someone's head off
No human contact
And if you interact
Your life is on contract
Your best bet is to stay away motherfucker
It's just one of those days!!

[chorus]
Its all about the he says she says bullshit
I think you better quit
Lettin' shit slip
Or you'll be leavin with a fat lip
Its all about the he says she says bullshit
I think you better quit talkin that shit
(Punk, so come and get it)
Its just one of those days
Feelin' like a freight train
First one to complain
Leaves with a blood stain
Damn right I'm a maniac
You better watch your back
Cuz I'm fuckin' up your program
And if your stuck up
You just lucked up
Next in line to get fucked up
Your best bet is to stay away motherfucker
Its just one of those days!!

[chorus]

I feel like shit
My suggestion is to keep your distance cuz right now im dangerous
We've all felt like shit
And been treated like shit
All those motherfuckers that want to step up
I hope you know I pack a chain saw
I'll skin your ass raw
And if my day keeps goin' this way I just might break somethin' tonight...
I hope you know I pack a chain saw
I'll skin your ass raw
And if my day keeps goin' this way I just might break somethin' tonight...
I hope you know I pack a chain
saw I'll skin your ass raw And if my day
Keeps goin 'this way I Might just break your fuckin' face tonight!
Give me somethin 'to break
Give me somethin' to break
Just give me somethin 'to break How bout
your fuckin' face
I hope you know I pack a chain saw, what !!...
A chain saw, what !!...
A motherfucking chain saw, what !!... So come and get it


It's worth taking a look at the changing look of Wes Borland.









0 comments:

Post a Comment