I'll be a toccata and flight, the speed of light I see London, I leave tomorrow and return Sunday, but I can not wait! * __ * I want
to go shopping as I say (goals will be mandatory Irregular Choise , Evans and New Look ) but to know the girls who participate in the London Plus Blogger Meeting ! * __ *
I'm really excited for this thing, we will be more than 70, there are many sposor Plus size, and some of the foreign bloggers that I follow more time!
not deny that it even scares me a little bit, I'm pretty shy with people who do not know, and my spoken English sometimes has some gaps ... I hope to say nothing of the scary crap! XD
to go shopping as I say (goals will be mandatory Irregular Choise , Evans and New Look ) but to know the girls who participate in the London Plus Blogger Meeting ! * __ *
I'm really excited for this thing, we will be more than 70, there are many sposor Plus size, and some of the foreign bloggers that I follow more time!
not deny that it even scares me a little bit, I'm pretty shy with people who do not know, and my spoken English sometimes has some gaps ... I hope to say nothing of the scary crap! XD
I'll be a "hit and run", I'll see London at the speed of light: I'll leave tomorrow and return Sunday, but I can't wait! *__*
I want to go shopping ( I will surely go to Irregular Choise , Evans , New Look ) but I'm looking foward to know the girls attending the Plus London Blogger Meeting ! *__ *
I'm really excited about this, We Will Be More Than 70, there are many plus size sposors, and Some of the foreign bloggers that i follow since Long Time Ago!
Also I'm a little bit scared, I'm pretty shy, and my burdens has spoken Inglese Sometimes gaps ... I hope to say nothing to weird! XD
0 comments:
Post a Comment