Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What Is The Oklahoma Trailer Tax

GENE KELLY

Just this month, fifteen years Gene Kelly is gone. In fact
this post is not born of this event but because it saw a lot more random for a few seconds in a film that went on TV a few days ago. The film was
Let's Make Love Marilyn Monroe with .

I feel like coming to pay homage to this great artist of course using some of his wonderful performances of pure talent. The gallant

Eugene managed to fascinate me that I am really attracted to the little dance and dance in general. Yet when I look at it I am always amazed and speechless. That I am the envy of wood that lightness of step, the naturalness of the movement. A gentleman, a great dancer, actor, choreographer and director (often aided by Stanley Donen in the latter).

In his films he starred with the likes of Judie Garland, Rita Hayworth , Frank Sinatra and even Tom & Jerry, had twice the Oscar three times and several wives.

Singing in the rain remains his greatest success. It seems that the performance that you can see below has been registered while the small Eugene had more than 39 lines of fever. Imagine it was good ...



And enjoy that too in the company of Donald O'Connor . These two do not feel the weight of gravity. Entertainment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment