Wednesday, February 16, 2011

How Long Does Dewormer Last



This time I will put aside my favorite bands, songs and special memories related to my personal taste for you to present an album and a singer who I discovered only recently. New music for me but going back to 1979, when he was to press the Live & uncensored of Millie Jackson.

arrived to music almost by accident after making a model in New York, Jackson gets the early successes in the wake of the soundtrack of the blaxploitation film Cleopatra Jones . Caught up with the album deals with adultery and brought him on stage in a show marked by his hot voice and continuous interaction with the public. A mix of concert and live performance during which the singer focuses on her sensual side and outrageous.

The CD version of Live in 1979 also contains the Live and outrageous 1982.

A show involving, on the great voice of Jackson, his grip on the audience and enveloping sound of the band that follows the Jackson and which bear an excellent rhythm section. Here's video

If Loving You Is Wrong by a show of 1982. The piece speaks of his adulterous affair and Jackson things worse on his show with the audience. We advise you also
this and this .



If Loving You Is Wrong I Do not Want to be right If
Being right means-
Being without you I'd rather live a wrong doing life Your mama and daddy
say it's a shame It's a

downright disgrace Long as I got you by my side
I do not care what your people say My friends tell me

there's no future In loving
a married man
If I can't see you when I want to
I'll see you when I can
If loving you is wrong I don't wanna be right
If loving you is wrong I don't wanna be right

Am I wrong to fall so deeply in love with you
Knowing you have a wife and two little children
Depending on you too
And am I wrong to hunger
for the gentleness of your touch
knowing I got somebody else at home
who needs me just as much

And am I wrong to give my love
To a married man
And am I wrong trying to hold on
To the best thing I ever had
If loving you is wrong I don't wanna be right
If loving you is wrong I don't wanna be right

Am I wrong to give
my love To a married man And am I wrong
Trying to hold on
To The Best Thing I Ever Had
If Loving You Is Wrong I Do not Want to be right
If Loving You Is Wrong I Do not Want to be right

I do not want to be right
If It Means
sleeping alone at night I do not want to be right
If It Means
coming home at night I do not want to, I do not want I do not
Want to never, never, never be right

0 comments:

Post a Comment