1 . OPI
2. 4. 5. 7 New look
3. Pupa - Very Vintage collection
I've never been a lover of this color, but lately I'm really changing their minds about it! The pink coral
inspires me joy, spring, sun and fun!
Actually this color in my wardrobe is starting to get noticed more and more already for some time, such as shoes, belts, accessories and lipstick I wore for the London meeting Plus Size few weeks ago.
I must say that for now does not seem tired at all, especially with regard to the accessories!
I've Never Been a lover of this color, But Lately I'm really changing my mind about it! The pink coral
inspires me joy, spring, sun and fun!
Actually this color is starting to get more and more crumbling in my wardrobe since Quite Some Time, Such as the shoes, belt, accessories and lipstick I Wore At The Plus Size London meeting A Few weeks in August
That I must say for now I'm not tired at all about using it, Especially the accessories!
0 comments:
Post a Comment