(Marc Forster, 2008)
I've never been a big fan of James Bond saga , I have never read a book by Ian Fleming and I never tore my hair for the exploits of the now legendary secret agent in the service of his majesty.
In the past, thanks to one of those thematic cycles proposed by RAI mom, I had watched all the film the character played by Sean Connery . The icing I added it on the cake is also one of those Pierce Brosnan.
In general, I was struck by the remarkable elegance of Scottish than Irish (not to say anything to him, for goodness sake), the difficulty to keep alive the attention to the plot and a series of well-constructed scenes.
Overall, however, reached the end credits in the throes of boredom.
In 2006, the secret agent is further enhanced by the film Casino Royale and Daniel Craig in the face of . I still remember the controversy concerning the choice of the actor widely regarded as unsuitable for the role. Unsuitable or not, is the first Craig James Bond who managed to enjoy in full. A more enigmatic Bond, harder, an agent that does not look good manners. Action scenes shot very well and always engaging. An American? Certainly yes, but those made for good, even in what should be teachers. The plot of those who remember it anymore. With this result it hits the second shot. To be sure the first episode I had a lot more fun but this Quantum is not bad.
The film begins hypothetically immediately after the conclusion of the first chapter, Vesper and Bond is dead in the grip of a deep pain. He feels betrayed, and suffering ghost of Vesper will be present throughout the film in which Bond draw up its own mourning.
The rest is all action (again, amazing), intrigue, dangerous women, phantom organizations and all the classic elements of a history of 007. Missing are over the top as the quirky gadgets and super equipped car.
From a betrayal goes to banknotes stolen from them in a document and a woman seeking revenge from the criminal organization here, and so on ....
Siena, London, Bolivia, Austria, Talamone, including a chase and the other, some familiar faces such as Giannini, explosions exaggerated the plot unfolds.
Those who know the character already knows what to expect. As far as I'm concerned the care Craig worked. Certainly in the first episode was Eva Green which gave a touch of class but also with this second episode you really enjoy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment