Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What Junior Size Is Size 0

Plus London meeting, the day!

I am back from my quick weekend in London, short but intense! XD
The shopping went pretty well, I was hoping to find some item of clothing in most, but overall I do not complain of my loot, especially the two pairs of shoes Irregular Choise (with boxes attached, were too good I could not throw them away! XD)!
But without doubt the best day was Saturday when I met the girls who attended the London meeting Plus! * _ *
The shopping day was quite funny, although I had already given the day before and I prefertio with some of them stop at Starbucks.

I am back from my London weekend quick, short intense But! XD
The shopping went pretty well, I was hoping to find more clothings, but overall I don't complain of my loot, especially of the two pairs of Irregular Choise shoes!
But without doubt the best day was Saturday, when I met the girls who attended the Plus London Meeting! *_*
The shopping was really fun, although I had already given enough the day before and I prefered to stop with some of them at Starbucks.




Day time picture by Kirsty Lou


La sera poi ci siamo all found in the gallery would host the event.
I looked at the spring collections of various brand producing fashion plus size, I liked in particular those Carmakoma and Anna Sholz . There were also clothes
Torrid, which unfortunately I do not buy anything because the shipping costs are prohibitive, H & M inclusive, which I have already spoken here ; Yours, with leaders who had already addocchiato on-line and I think I will buy and Asos curves, and even here, something has definitely caught my attention!.
There is also a space to take photos Fashion Loves Photos from , and winning the initial shyness myself and my sister we did make some shots, I'm really curious to see them!
The girls were all very beautifull and bright, nice and helpful! Unfortunately I could not talk to most, but not because my broken English helped me a lot I'm afraid, but it was a pleasure to meet and chat with some of them!
And since I am an idiot, I have scarcely done photos, and the few that I came out of focus, or bad shots! If you are interested you can find many photos on tumble event, or on posts Valerie , Carla and Anika , che sono state decisamente più brave di me con la macchina fotografica!


In the evening we all met together in the gallery would host the event.
I looked at the spring collections of various plus size brand, I liked in particular those by
Carmakoma and Anna Sholz .
There were also clothes by
Torrid , which unfortunately I don't think I'll ever buy anything because the shipping costs are prohibitive, H&M inclusive, of which I have already talked about here , Yours , with something I had already seen on-line and I'm thinking to buy, and Asos curves, and even here, something has definitely caught my attention!.
There was also a space to have a photo-shot by the
Fashion Love Photos , and after winning the initial shyness my sister and I decided to make some pictures, I'm really curious to see them!
The girls were all very beautifull and so nice!
Unfortunately I couldn't talk to everyone, and I'm afraid that my bad English didn't helped me a lot, but it was a pleasure to meet and chat with some of them!
And since I am an idiot, I have taken just a few pictures, and they all came out bad!
If you're interested you can find more on the
tumblir of the event, or in the post of Valerie , Carla and Anika , whom are been so much better Than the room with me! XD


And finally, the picture of my evening outfit, yet this half-blurred, but oh well ...

And finally, the picture of my evening outfit, ofter is half-blurred ...

Plus London meeting outfit

Dress, shoes, bracelet, earrings - New Look
leggings - Ideas +
Bag - Stradivarius
hairband - Accessorize

0 comments:

Post a Comment